sábado, 16 de marzo de 2013

Love doesn't exit. We spend our lives running after it but we'll never find it.

As the dictionary says, the definition of love is "A feeling or disposition of deep affection or foundness for someone" but I think that it isn't possible to describe thins kind of feeling because each person has a different way to love, it is so subjective.
The only thing I know is that everybody need to give and receive love just because we are human, social animals, we need to know that someone cares us. So in my opinion, if love didnt exit, the human species wouldn't exist and that's why I think that love is the engine of the world. It's what make us wake up every morning and think how beautiful life is, because if I dont love what I do, or the people around me or even what I am, what remains?
Love is what gives sense to our lives and that's why I think that the people who dont love their lives, dont want to live anymore.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario